We’d like to invite you to experience life differently. We disconnect from the system and as much as possible from technology and the Internet. We immerse in deep contact with nature, local friends, music, cuisine. We experience with our whole body and soul what offers for us this extraordinary place on earth which is the Caribbean. We are slowly and peacefully experiencing here and now leaving all the issues of the past … well, in the past.
We flow freely with the local life guaranteeing true and deep relaxation. If you measure the quality of rest on your vacation by the number of checkins on Instagram or Facebook, you will not like our model. If, however, you feel that something is definitely wrong with the everyday narrative and you’d like to let go and at least temporarily cut yourself off from the system then we’d like embrace you with all our hearts and share with you our life experience. Perhaps you’ll take something small from this experience that will later grow on you. If you are open to experience all that is associated with this unknown world, we warmly invite you.
If your dream is to disconnect from the system and follow your dreams, you will certainly have the chance to look at one such example materialized aboard our home. If this dream is for you to live aboard your own sailboat in the future, you will also have the opportunity to delve into the organizational, technical and family details of such a venture and land to ocean transition. We will be happy to share with you everything that we know from the experience of the last few years and we will save you a lot of time and financial grief by letting you avoid our mistakes. We will happily help you with the choice of your own boat based on your life priorities, give you all the buying, fixing, modifying tips. We’ll tell you all that we know about organizing a family life aboard and moving it successfully from land to the sea creating the least disruption and discomfort to those involved.
We are planning to cruise some of the best Caribbean spots, diving, relaxing on uninhabited (and not only) islands, following the footsteps of Pirates of the Caribbean, in our own rhythms and the one of Bob Marley. Among the paradise beaches and crystalline turquoise water, savoring the taste of fresh fruit, coconut water, discovering exotic corners, explore the amazing Creole culture aboard the spacious trimaran!
We invite you to join us on the following dates:
28.09.2019 – 11.10.2019 Suriname – Grenadines – Grenada
25.10-07.11.2019 Grenada-Grenadines-Saint Lucia-Martinique
27.12.2018-09.01.2020 Martinique – Saint Lucia – Grenadines – Martinique
10-23.02.2020 Martinique – Saint – Lucia – Grenadines – Martinique
The main purpose of the cruise is a deep reset and relaxation, getting to know places, nature, people and local culture and active recreation (kiting, diving, wake, fishing, snorkeling, hiking, excursions). We plan to visit both uninhabited islands and islands with Creole towns, Rastaman bars, surrounded by untouched nature.
For two weeks, away from the hustle and bustle, cold and worries, we also plan:
• sunbathing on the most beautiful beaches, quenching thirst with fresh coconut water
• active recreation thanks to a wide range of water sports• diving among colorful coral reefs, turtles and unique sea creatures• enjoying the unique cuisine full of aromatic spices
• spiritual evenings by the fire, with dancing, singing, playing instruments• yoga, meditation and tantric massages for those interested• dinners on uninhabited islands with grilled lobsters and the most delicious fish on Earth… and many other attractions on land and yacht.
During the cruise, we provide:
• a comfortable and spacious yacht that provides fast and comfortable navigation
• services of an experienced skipper
• diving equipment, fishing rods, kayak, dinghy, etc.
• meals prepared by all crew members
• attractions and amazing places hand picked thanks to help of our local friends
• for those interested – sailing lessons
This cruise is ideal for everyone who wants to break free from everyday life and free themselves from stress and be truly here and now. Sailing experience is not required.
About the yacht:
Trimaran is a unique proposal ideal for leisurely sailing:
– offers convenience and living space comparable to normal conditions in a typical apartament
– sails much faster than a typical single-hull yacht, which not only allows you to explore distant places or simply shorten the time underway, but also to actively navigate away from adverse weather conditions, and thus greater safety
– thanks to its design, the trimaran’s motion at sea is very benign in comparison to narrower boats, which makes it a great yacht for beginners or people more susceptible to seasickness
– the yacht is safely and cleverly thought out and organized allowing the skipper to sail alone if necessary
– no sailing preparation or experience is required of sailing participants.
On the other hand, with great pleasure we provide instruction on the basics of sailing.
– fully equipped kitchen, 2 fridges, freezer
– 4 diving kits, snorkeling equipment, kayak, hammocks, motorboat with motor, accessories for children, etc.
– watermaker, wind generator, solar panels (YES our life aboard is as GREEN as we can make it)
– for sailing enthusiasts: WiFi access to current navigation data from the yacht system directly to iPads, iPhones and Android devices
Contribution to the cruising costs depends on your choice of the cabin (price per person in the selected cabin):
CosmoPoly cabin € 1750
PolyNesia cabin € 1950
PolyAmory cabin € 2450
Families with children are welcome! (we offer up to 40% discounts for the kids depending on age and sleeping arrangements)
The price includes: berth on trimaran, all port fees, meals on board, non-alcoholic drinks, skipper’s care, free use of the equipment on the yacht.
The price does not include: the cost of the air ticket, insurance, transfer from / to the airport (we offer support when searching for connections), all expenses outside the boat, eg. excursions, restaurant visits, etc.
Advance payment of 60% of the trip value within 3 days of booking confirmation. The remaining cost of the trip must be paid up to 60 days before departure otherwise the booking is canceled and the advance is forfeited.The number of places is limited.
You are welcome to our YouTube channel about life on the boat and our travels: https://www.youtube.com/sailoceans
Video about us and sailing with us:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e73AVeMDMNo
Video of our floating house, including the presentation of cabins:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQPBZZ0Xelk&t=314s
tel. +1 732 520 8011 (whatsapp)
Welcome to our sailing HOME – trimaran we are absolutely in LOVE with!