Christmas Sailing in the Caribbean! In the schedule: the best Caribbean spots, diving, relaxing on uninhabited (and not only) islands, following the footsteps of Pirates of the Caribbean, in the rhythms of Bob Marley. Among the paradise beaches and turquoise water, savoring the taste of fresh fruit, coconut water, discovering exotic corners, exploring the amazing Creole culture aboard our floating home.
Date of cruise: 16th – 29 th of December 2018
The planned cruise route: Martinique, Saint Lucia, Union Island, Tobago Cays, Petit Tabac, Mopion, Salt Whistle Bay, Martinique.
The cruise has the character of “Island hopping”, flowing from island to island and exploring places, swimming , kitesurfing, diving, relaxation, absorption of local culture on uninhabited islands and in Creole towns, Rastaman bars, surrounded by uncontaminated nature.
During the cruise, we provide:
• a comfortable and spacious yacht that provides fast and comfortable navigation
• services of an experienced skipper
• diving equipment, fishing rods, kayak, dinghy, etc.
• full board prepared by all crew members
• yoga classes and meditations for volunteers
• attractions checked by us and amazing places known thanks to local friends
• for volunteers – sailing lessons
• having fun together with musical rhythms
For two weeks, away from the hustle and bustle, cold and worries, we also plan:
• sunbathing on the most beautiful beaches, quenching thirst with fresh coconut water
• active recreation thanks to a wide range of water sports
• diving among colorful coral reefs, turtles and unique sea creatures
• enjoying the unique cuisine full of aromatic spices
• atmospheric evenings by the fire, with dancing, singing, playing instruments
• dinners on uninhabited islands with grilled lobsters and the most delicious fish under the sun
… and many other attractions on land and yacht.
An expedition ideal for everyone who wants to break away from everyday life and free themselves from stress. Sailing experience is not required.
About the trimaran
Trimaran is a unique proposition ideal for summer sailing:
– offers convenience and living space close to normal conditions on land
-is sailing much faster than a typical monohull yacht, which not only allows you to explore distant places or simply shorten the time on the road, but also to actively navigate away from adverse weather conditions, and thus greater safety
– because of the construction, the Trimaran is characterized by very limited and calm movements on the wave, which makes it a great yacht for beginners or people more susceptible to seasickness
– the yacht is safe and agile, which allows the skipper to drive alone if necessary
– no sailing preparation or experience is required from sailing participants. On the other hand, with great pleasure we provide instruction on the basics of sailing
– fully equipped kitchen, 2 fridges, freezer
-4 diving kits, snorkeling equipment, kayak, hammocks, motorboat with motor, accessories for children, etc.
-dryer, wind generator, solar panels
– for sailing enthusiasts from the technical side, WiFi access to current navigation data from the yacht system directly to iPads, iPhones and Android devices
Participation in the cruise depends on the choice of the cabin (price per person in the selected cabin):
CosmoPoly cabin 1890 euros
PolyNesia cabin 2090 euros
Cabin PolyAmory 2390 euros
Kids are welcome! (we offer discounts for them)
The price includes: stay on trimaran, all port fees, meals on the boat, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, skipper and instructor care, free use of yacht equipment.
The price does not include: the cost of the air ticket, insurance, transfer from / to the airport – we offer support when searching for connections)
EU +48 509 247 574
US +1 732 520 8011 (whatsapp)