Sailing the Caribbean - Winter 2018/2019 schedule!
We`d like to invite you to the next edition of Life Priorities Reset aboard our 50 foot sailing trimaran „Poly”. Sailing experience is not necessary. However some prerequisites are required: serious desire for deep relaxation in the heavenly Caribbean nature settings, ability to work and coexist with in a team of like minded people, desire to share all the pleasures and duties, hence getting to know others and letting others to get to know you in a much deeper sense than during typical vacation. Are you ready to let go?
In case you were wondering what to do next winter, here's an idea :) Experience the beauty of sailing around the Caribbean Islands with us and recharge the solar battery for longer! Among the paradise beaches and crystal water, enjoying fresh fruit, coconut water, discovering exotic and amazing Creole culture - on board trimaran - our home under sail.
17 th - 30 th of November 2018 (Martinique - Martinique)
21 st December - 3 rd January 2019 (Martinique - Martinique) Christmas and New Year`s Eve
27 th January - 9 th February 2019 (Martinique - Martinique)
16 th March - 29 th March 2019 (Martinique - Dominican Republic)
The sailing expedition is ideal for everyone who wants to take some break from everyday life and free themselves of stress, looking for relaxation and carefree moments, without worrying about any organizational aspect of their dream vacation. Sailing experience is not necessary.
During the cruise, we provide:
• comfortable and spacious yacht that provides fast and comfortable navigation
• services of an experienced skipper
• equipment for diving, fishing, canoe, dinghy, etc.
• daily yoga classes and meditations
• attractions checked by us and amazing places known thanks to local friends
for volunteers - sailing lessons
• having fun together with musical rhythms, enjoying the fresh seafood.
For two weeks, away from cold and worries, we also plan:
• sunbathing on the most beautiful beaches
• active recreation thanks to a wide range of water sports
• diving among colorful coral reefs, turtles and amazing sea creatures
• enjoying the unique cuisine full of aromatic spices
• atmospheric evenings by the fire, with dancing, singing, playing instruments
• uninhabited islands with grilled lobsters and the most delicious fish under the sun
... and many other attractions on land and yacht.
We guarantee that pleasant memories will stay in your hearts for the rest of your life! Who once experiences the charm of the Caribbean - will always miss and will want to come back here.
Standard pricing of cruises per person in specific cabin class (same price regardless of your chosen date except Christmas trip that carries a 10% extra surcharge added to prices below):
CosmoPoly Cabin: 1550 euro
PolyNesia Cabin: 1850 euro
PolyAmory Cabin: 2150 euro
The price includes a stay on trimaran, all port fees, meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, access to all yacht equipment.
Discounts for kids are available. Kids under 2 years old - free.
The cost of the flight ticket and insurance is covered by the participant. We offer our support in searching for tickets.
You are welcome to visit and subscribe at our YouTube channel about our life on a boat, travel, adventures:
Video about us and sailing with us:
Video of our floating house and presentations of cabins:
US +1 732 520 8011 (whatsapp)